PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This written notice [“Notice”] serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of [insert] (hereinafter referred to “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purposes of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the same meaning as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
- This written notice is given in conjunction with you completing our attendance record [“AR”] when booking for your classes on our website or as and when you are prompted for personal information by us.
- The personal data that we are processing of you may include name, national identity card number (NRIC), contact number and address that we have requested for in our AR that you have completed including your sensitive personal data such as your temperature and health conditions (if any) [“Sensitive Personal Data”].
- We are collecting your personal data based on your physical checks i.e thermal scanning conducted by our personnel and from the information you provide us with in the AR as well as any information that we may obtain from our oral or written communications.
- We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the strictly for the purposes of processing your attendance and membership as well as such other purposes as may be related to the foregoing [“Purposes”].
- We wish to stress that it is consensual for you supply us with your personal data as requested by us. If you fail and/or refuse to provide us with your personal data, we reserve the exclusive right to refuse you entry and/or request for you to leave our premises with immediate effect regardless of your prior appointment.
- Furthermore, kindly take note that it is your responsibility for ensuring that your personal data is accurate, complete and not misleading. In line with the Purposes, TAKE NOTICE that any deliberate omission to observe the above shall be regarded as an offense under Section 199 and 200 of the Penal Code of which we shall not hesitate to lodge a complaint with the authorities without any further notification to you.
- You may, request to access and/or to make any correction to your personal by contacting us at [insert]. We shall not be responsible for the lack of promptitude of your request which may/can lead to repercussions under Paragraph 6 above. Further, we may refuse your request to access and/or to make any correction to your personal data. In the event of such refusal, we will inform you accordingly along with our reasons for refusing your request.
- Your personal data may be disclosed to all government departments, semi government departments and/or quasi-government departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, non-government organizations, or any such third party that you have requested or authorized us to disclose your personal data to for any of the abovementioned Purposes or for any other purposes for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purposes directly related to any of the Purposes.
TAKE NOTICE that by affixing your signature to the AR, you hereby acknowledge that you have read and understand the contents of this Notice as well as providing us with your express authorisation to process your Sensitive Personal Data.