B. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3. In the course of operating the Website, we will collect (and/or receive) the following types of information. You authorize us to collect and/or receive such information.
1. Personal Information
You will be required to provide us with personal information about yourself which includes:
- name, gender, date of birth, marital status, education level, work status, interest;
- contact details include mobile phone number, mailing address and email address; and
- such other information that you are prompted for.
Such information may include, without limitation, your first and last name, Facebook username, Facebook profile picture, unique Facebook identifier and access token, and e-mail address. All information we collect and/or receive under this section is collectively called “Personal Information.”
We do not collect any personal information from any users when they use the Website, unless they provide such information voluntarily.
In the event that you are prompted for personal information, please refer to our Personal Data Protection Policy that is available at PDPA for a further narration of how your personal data is being processed.
2. Transaction Information
When Registered Users wish to make a purchase through the Website, they must provide us with certain information about the transaction they are seeking to execute. This will include but not limited to your banking details such as account number or personal data related to the registration of our services, including the relevant PIN, user name or password, account number and/or service number, credit cards, debit cards and other online banking details.
3. Billing Information
4. Other Information
In addition to the information noted above, we may collect the following additional information [collectively, “Other Information”] that we automatically do in respect of your following uses, without limitation to:
1. From Your Activity
Information that we automatically collect when you use the Website, including, without limitation to IP addresses, which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device; browser type and language; referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; amount of time spent on particular pages; what sections of the Website you visit; and similar data; and Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data.
2. From Cookies
Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit.
All such information collected through cookies is not Personal Data and you cannot be identified from this information. Such information is only used for the purpose of managing and creating a better user experience and to identify areas for improvement on the Website.
Cookies may be used to save your preferences for your ease and convenience when using the Website. Third party advertising networks may issue their separate cookies to your hard drive when serving advertisements. For example, performance cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages on the Website, allow us to see the overall patterns of usage on the Website, help us record any difficulties you have with the Website and show us whether our advertising is effective or not
We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect information and to enhance your experience using the Website.
If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies.
However, if you decide not to accept cookies and/or that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Website may operate as intended.
3. Third-Party Analytics
For more information on Google Analytics, including how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
4. Other Sources
We also may collect or receive information from third parties, such as Facebook and/or other third-party social media sites.
C. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING COMPANIES
4. We may share Other Information about your activity on the Website with third parties for the purpose of tailoring, analyzing, managing, reporting, and optimizing advertising you see on the Website and elsewhere.
D. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION
6. In general, we use all such information to provide our services; to process orders for products and services; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Website and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.
7. We may also use and/or share the information we collect as described below:
7.1 We will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your orders and provide support to you.
7.2 In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the information with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs.
7.3 With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other sites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials.
7.4 We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, order fulfilment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
7.5 In an ongoing effort to better understand our visitors, members and our products and services, we may analyse information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Website and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners.
7.6 We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
7.7 We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us.
7.8 As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets.
7.9 To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
E. INFORMATION YOU SHARE
8. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
F. HOW WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION
9. We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable.
10. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Website may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
G. EXTERNAL SITES
11. This Website may contain links to third-party sites or ‘hyperlinks’. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
I. HOW TO CONTACT US