You shall adhere to the rules of Ministry of Burn within the Ministry of Burn studio, facilities and equipment provided. You shall be acknowledge the rules which are posted on the website or in the studio which may change from time to time without notice. Kindly read through the terms and conditions carefully.
Ministry of Burn will not be liable to you for any failure to obtain access to the studio or usage of facilities beyond the reasonable control of Ministry of Burn. Any refund of the usage fee will be subject to the sole discretion of Ministry of Burn.
Ministry of Burn will not be liable to you, whether in contract or misconduct, for any injury you may suffer at the studio or demise, in case as a result of you using/participating within the studio, carrying out activities in the facilities or equipment or otherwise, or any loss or damage you may suffer as a consequence thereof, unless due to the willful default or negligence of Ministry of Burn.
Ministry of Burn will not be required to provide you with any special services and guidance of any supervisor, whether skilled or otherwise, and whether during the time you make use of the facilities and equipment or otherwise. Any attendant or supervisor provided by Ministry of Burn shall be relied upon by you at your own risk. You shall be solely responsible to seek medical advice and to decide whether or not the facilities or equipment at the premises would be suitable for you, having regard to your personal health condition.
Ministry of Burn shall not be liable for any loss or damage to your property that you may suffer at the premises, whether or not such property was brought into the premises by you or otherwise.
- You must be aged 15 years or over to attend any of our Classes or to use any of our facilities at the Studios. Participants below 15 years old must be accompanied by their parent/guardian.
- You agree to comply with our Class rules which you can see online. The access rules relate to our opening hours, use of our facilities and your conduct.
- Instructors and Classes are subject to change.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to the studio and suspend or terminate your use of the services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Conditions or would otherwise be in the interests of other users of the Studios or participants in our Classes.
- We reserve the right to deny your entry/participation of a class if we feel you are unfit to join the class
PERSONAL HEALTH DECLARATION FORM
- Ministry of Burn staff, agents and instructors are not medically qualified. If you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to perform any exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a certified doctor beforehand. For safety reasons, you are responsible for correctly using our facilities and agree to keep to the conditions in the Personal Health Declaration Form which you agreed to when registering at our Ministry of Burn website. A copy of our PERSONAL HEALTH DECLARATION FORM is available in our website.
- To book a slot, you must purchase credit through our website. A minimum of a Single credit must be available in your account to make a booking. One credit entitles you to RIDE / MOVE / ROW a class.
- Multiple credits can also be purchased at discounted rates according to the packages.
- Price details for Credits are available on our Website and shall be such prices as determined by us from time to time.
- Credit and Class bookings are not transferable.
- Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, payments for Credits are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Conditions.
BOOKING A BIKE/MAT/ROWER AND CANCELLATION
- Availability and book a slot is available online via our Website. When you book a slot, one Credit will be deducted from your account.
- Classes are subject to availability and we do not guarantee that spaces will be available in any given Class, even if you have Credit in your account.
- Cancellation for a slot is only applicable up to 12 hours before the Class and you will receive a refund of your Credit (Credit will be refunded into your account within 24 hours). If you cancel your slot with less than 12 hours notice, we will forfeit your credit.
- If the Class you wish to attend is fully booked, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be on the waiting list. We will contact you 2-4 hours prior the class if there are any available bikes/mats/rowers.
- If we cancel a class, your Credits will be refunded.
- All morning classes must be cancelled the day before (12 hours before the start of class), else credits will be deducted accordingly. We encourage you to wake up bright and early for a morning workout! YOU CAN DO IT!
- Late comers will no longer be allowed to enter class. There will be no grace period as classes will start on time.
- Members are encouraged to arrive at the studio 15 minutes before class starts.
- We do not currently deliver merchandise or offer shipments of our products and services. Kindly visit our Ministry of Burn studio to purchase your merchandize or join a class.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- Cancellation for a slot is only applicable up to 12 hours before the Class and you will receive a refund of your Credits. If you cancel your lot with less than 12 hours notice, we will forfeit your credits.
Customer Service - email@example.com